Level 4 Business Management
This course is focused on Managing Communications, Business Organisations in a global context, People Management, Finance for Managers as well as an understanding of the Research Skills and Personal Development expected of a manager. It includes a broad range of highly relevant business and management subject areas, making it ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. It also allows learners to develop key skills they require to work in Business Management roles.
- Level 3 Diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas quali cations.
- 2. Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience.(Learners must check with the college regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme).
- 3. English requirements: If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency. (IELTS 5.5, learners that have not achieved 5.5 can take additional English lessons).
What you will learn
- Research and Academic Writing
- Business Environment
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods
- Introduction to Business Functions
- Introduction to Finance